bibledit-general

[be] New 3.5 open GUI

From: Birch Champeon
Subject: [be] New 3.5 open GUI
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 15:46:00 -0500

I'm interested to know other users opinions on the open GUI (separate windows for each tool/section, with no mainframe) on 3.5.  I'm finding that I lose windows behind others.  I'm not looking forward to teaching this UI to novice users. I remember when Photoshop had this UI, but software has moved away from that. What about an option to go to the docked interface?

What do the rest of you guys think of the 3.5 UI?

Birch