Re: [avrdude-dev] “Not a typewriter” avrdude err or on Android

From: Anton Smirnov
Subject: Re: [avrdude-dev] “Not a typewriter” avrdude err or on Android
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 13:06:30 +0600

removing isatty() does not help since now i have the same error on setting
baud rate:
avrdude: ser_setspeed(): tcgetattr() failedavrdude: ser_open(): can't set
attributes for device "/dev/bus/usb/002/002": Not a typewriter

(usb device is opened using file descriptor though usb file path is used
for error message).

What is the reason of error? Can i walk around using modified libusb which
can work
with file descirptor (
https://github.com/martinmarinov/rtl_tcp_andro-/tree/master/jni/libusb-andro/libusb,
open2() function)?
is there any existing serial impl which can work with file descriptor like
i;m trying to use?