RE: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc hangs on XP.

From: Eric Weddington
Subject: RE: [avr-gcc-list] avr-gcc hangs on XP.
Date: Sat, 19 May 2007 06:53:04 -0600

The only issue that I'm aware is possibly the Cygwin DLL (cygwin1.dll).
WinAVR ships with a copy of it. This may conflict with your installed
version in Cygwin. With the latest release candidate, the only programs that
require the Cygwin DLL are simulavr and avarice. If you don't need those,
then just rename the Cygwin DLL that comes with WinAVR and you should be
good to go.

Eric