Re: [Adonthell-devel] Data update

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Data update
Date: 14 Apr 2002 14:09:47 +0200

> Yessir! Hope that was the last one.
>
> Btw, I tried a make install, and it worked perfectly. Running adonthell
> with locale set to fr_FR brought up the french dialogues afterwards. :)

Outstanding! It worked fine now, and as fine as you. ./configure, make,
make install, run the game, and I play in French. Just as simple.
Gettext will have a very good rank in my rule-o-meter! :)

It might be wise to search for a place where we could ask for
translators. I'm ok for making the French translation, but as I said
time spent translating is time lost for programming. Moreover, as nearly
every single software I run is translated in French, it seems that
translators are quite easy to find. If there is a central place for
this, we should ask. I guess Waste's Edge would interest plenty of
people!

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org