Re: [Adonthell-devel] Data update

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Data update
Date: 14 Apr 2002 18:06:47 +0200

> Hm. 'Tranlator' != 'Programmer' --> "CVS? What's that?".

Uh, sorry. Just understood what you meant after sending my previous
mail! :) We should make a .pot file with our mailing lists and send it
to the TP, that way maybe I won't screw up like this anymore! :)

Well, there are some good GUIs to CVS today, I don't think this would be
a big issue (you cvs update, you make your changes, and you cvs commit
anyway - nothing difficult! ;))

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org