[Adonthell-devel] Data update

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Data update
Date: Sun, 14 Apr 2002 11:53:10 +0200

I think I did it. I modified the stuff in the wastesedge po/ directory
so it works with our python scripts. I only tested creating the
wastesedge.pot file though. But the rest should work too, as I made no
changes to it.

I have committed everything to the private CVS for now, as the folks at
Savannah still haven't imported it there. Btw. 'everything' contains the
po directory as well as the updated scripts and dialogues. I haven't
tested much since after the changes, but I hope I haven't broken
anything.

Oh yeah, I also tagged the previous state of the data, just in case. The
tag is 'Release_0-3-1'.

Have fun!