uracoli-devel

Re: [uracoli-devel] Feature request: ability to change a network address

From: Axel Wachtler
Subject: Re: [uracoli-devel] Feature request: ability to change a network address with Wibo
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:10:07 +0100

Hallo,

there is the tool wibo_gen_[board].py in install/bin/*

It is aimed to append to a hexfile a data record,
that holds the nodeconfig structure. This structure
can be read from Wibo as well as from the application.

Dumps a intel hex file for a node config structure.

    python %(filename)s.py [OPTIONS]

     -p PANID
        Default pan id (16 bit value).
     -a SHORTADDR
        Fixed node short source address (16 bit value).
     -A LONGADDR
        Fixed node short source address (64 bit value).
     -f HEXFILE
        Name of alternative IHEX file to patch.
     -o NEWHEXFILE
        Name of the outputfile, if '-' stdout is used.
     -c CHANNEL
        A Channel hint for applications.
     -h
        Display help and exit.
     -V
        Show version and exit.

Example:
   python wibo_funkomat.hex.py -a 1 | avrdude -P usb -p m1281 -c jtag2 -V -D -U
fl:w:-:i

   Writes source address 1 into the device via a pipe to avrdude.

Axel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------