tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Few modifications in Tlf core

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Few modifications in Tlf core
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 10:18:35 +0100

Ed,

could you try this with your rig?

* remove/uncomment the SHOW_FREQUENCY option in logcfg.dat, if
  exists
* set up your rig model
* start TLF
* then Tlf show the frequency of your RIG at middle-right side,
  eg: TRX: 14004.5
* switch the VFO on your RIG to another, and tune it to
  everywhere

Does Tlf follow it? Does it show the new frequency with another
VFO, than was active when Tlf had started?

Thanks,

73

Ervin
HA2OS