tlf-devel

Re: [Tlf-devel] Few modifications in Tlf core

From: Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS
Subject: Re: [Tlf-devel] Few modifications in Tlf core
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 22:28:20 +0100

Hello Ed,

thanks for your reply,

On Mon, Dec 30, 2013 at 04:16:38PM -0500, Ed wrote:
> On 12/30/2013 03:06 PM, Ervin Hegedüs - HA2OS wrote:
> >Hello Ed,
>
> >>I don't use this feature at all. I can select bandwidth at the rig
> >>with a turn of the knob.
> >
> >and what's happening when you switch the band? The filter(s) keeps
> >the value(s) which you had been set manually, or goes to the
> >least value?
> >
> >What is your RIG model?
> >
> I use a FT-950 and the filter bandwidth changes band to band to what
> I set it for, for that particular band.

hmm... I use TS850, and if I don't set the CWBANDWIDTH parameter
in logcfg.dat, then both filter (8.83MHz and 455kHz) switch to
the least state, if I change the band. Vainly I change them to a
custom values, after I switch the band, they goes back. Always.

Now I check it out once again, and that's the situation what I
describe in my first e-mail.

Could anybody checks it with other rigs?

73,

Ervin

--
I � UTF-8