Re: [Swarm-Support] swarmapps-objc-2.2 test version available

From: Giovanni Maniscalco Basile
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] swarmapps-objc-2.2 test version available
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:54:44 +0100

Dear Paul,
 as fopr SuSE 9.2 I did as follows:

1. I downloaded the last version of Swarm for fc3;
2. I installed first gperf (./configure complains if it doesn't find
it!);
3. I downloaded the most recent RPM surces of BLT and HDF5 and installed
them via rpmbuild --rebuild
4. after that
$tar xvfz swarm-2.2.tar.gz
$./configure --with-jdkdir=<MyJdkdir>
$make
$make install
 and everything works.

If I knew how to do it I would be glad to build an RPM for SuSE 9.2
Thanks for everything.

Gianni Maniscalco Basile

--
Giovanni Maniscalco Basile <address@hidden>