Re: [Swarm-Support] How to do multiple runs?

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] How to do multiple runs?
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:14:48 -0600

Yes, it is still there. Please consider trying again, making sure you get the address right. If you just go to here

http://lark.cc.ku.edu/~pauljohn

you should be able to point and click your way in.

pj

DongFang Shi wrote:
Thanks for your reply, I tried to download the file but couldn't. is that file still available to downlaod now?
Thanks a lot!

Regards!

DongFang
----- Original Message ----- From: "Paul Johnson" <address@hidden>