Re: [Swarm-Support] How to do multiple runs?

From: Darren Schreiber
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] How to do multiple runs?
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 12:11:42 -0500

You can easily do this without using Drone. I followed an example by Paul Johnson and created a Parameter object that keeps track and increments changes in the parameters of my individual model instantiations. The main.m calls a ManagerSwarm object in either a graphics or batch mode. The Manager implements the ObserverSwarm. Then the ObserverSwarm starts a ModelSwarm and gives it the values from the Parameter object.

It is cruder than using Drone and doesn't have the capability for poor man's parallelism like Drone does, but it worked well enough for me.

I think that the example I modeled my stuff off of was called RepeatingHeatBugs.

Darren