[Simulavr-devel] simulavr + Eclipse

From: Сергей Смирнов
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr + Eclipse
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 23:43:49 +0300

Hello. Does anybody have any experience of working with simulavr and    avr-gdb
under eclipse?
    I'm using Eclipse with AVREclipsePlugin and it works fine with    official
C versions of simulavr
    (such as 0.1.2.6) with using avr-gdb from winavr. But I decided to    try
newer C++ version of simulavr
    from repository and compiled it under MS Visual Studio 2008.
Unfortunately I have some problems when using
    this new simulavr version with Eclipse. There seem to be some    changes in
protocol, so that I can see the
    next Eclipse error log:
    35-target-select remote localhost:1212warning: unrecognized item "timeout"
in "qSupported" response~"Ignoring packet error, continuing...\n"Ignoring
packet error, continuing...&"warning: unrecognized item \"timeout\" in
\"qSupported\" response\n"~"Ignoring packet error, continuing...\n"Ignoring
packet error, continuing...36-gdb-exitCould anybody tell me, what can be the
problem connected with?