[Simulavr-devel] Test of TWI interface

From: Sebastian
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Test of TWI interface
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 20:57:52 +0100

Hi,
I'm trying to start implementing TWI support for simulavr.
Now, I want to start setting up a python test script.

In directory "regress", I don't see any tests which have two controllers
(as in "examples/python/multicore.py") and I don't see a way to
configure two controllers in the .cfg files.
Is this by design, because you want to keep test cases as small as
possible, with all stimulation provided by the test script, and not a
second controller that's connected to the first one?
Should I put scripts with multiple controllers into "examples/python"?

Sebastian