Re[4]: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr + Eclipse

From: Сергей Смирнов
Subject: Re[4]: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr + Eclipse
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 17:33:47 +0300

> I am sorry, I was not clear.
>
> Modify Eclipse settings to send "set remotelogfile remotelogfile.txt"
> command to GDB. I think Eclipse has 2 fields: commands before
> connection and command after connection - you need the first one.
>
> Then start debugging (or whatever people do to make a GDB connection).
> GDB will send "qSupported" as part of opening connection to simulavr.
>
> --
> Petr Hluzin

Sorry me now )) I haven't caught your idea. You are right, I managed to set
commands before connection in .gdbinit file and have got remotelogfile.txt:

w $qSupported#37
r <Timeout: 2 seconds>
w $qSupported#37
r <Timeout: 2 seconds>
w $qSupported#37
r <Timeout: 2 seconds>
w $qSupported#37
r <Timeout: 2 seconds><Timeout: 2 seconds>
w -
r <Timeout: 2 seconds>
w -
r <Timeout: 2 seconds>