Re[6]: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr + Eclipse

From: Сергей Смирнов
Subject: Re[6]: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr + Eclipse
Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2011 21:37:08 +0300

> This means that simulavr is not responding to gdb at all. The message
> 'warning: unrecognized item "timeout" in "qSupported" response' is
> probably printed by Eclipse trying to parse error messages coming from
> GDB. This indicates a bug in simulavr.
>
> Is simulavr burning 100% CPU? (It does that before connection is established.)
>
> Attach your native GDB (not avr-gdb) to simulavr process, type "bt"
> and send me output.
>
> --
> Petr Hluzin

I've compiled a new version of simulavr:
simulavr-4aeff7d03ae8a3a5fe347c141d1197e1a07fe88a (last version from
2011-03-06, Petr Hluzin branch)
It burns 100% CPU and I can see the same problem with the "timeout" error.
I can see earlier post saying that the 100% CPU burn problem is resolved:
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/simulavr.git/commit/?id=958cc2e4f0fca31f6cb245167b3215bbea6fab3a

Isn't it?