Re: Re[4]: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr + Eclipse

From: Petr Hluzín
Subject: Re: Re[4]: [Simulavr-devel] simulavr + Eclipse
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 21:04:03 +0100

2011/3/11 Сергей Смирнов <address@hidden>:
> Sorry me now )) I haven't caught your idea. You are right, I managed to set
> commands before connection in .gdbinit file and have got remotelogfile.txt:
>
> w $qSupported#37
> r <Timeout: 2 seconds>
> w $qSupported#37
> r <Timeout: 2 seconds>
> w $qSupported#37
> r <Timeout: 2 seconds>
> w $qSupported#37
> r <Timeout: 2 seconds><Timeout: 2 seconds>
> w -
> r <Timeout: 2 seconds>
> w -
> r <Timeout: 2 seconds>
> w -++$?#3f
> r <Timeout: 2 seconds>
> w $?#3f
> r <Timeout: 2 seconds>
> w $?#3f

This means that simulavr is not responding to gdb at all. The message
'warning: unrecognized item "timeout" in "qSupported" response' is
probably printed by Eclipse trying to parse error messages coming from
GDB. This indicates a bug in simulavr.

Is simulavr burning 100% CPU? (It does that before connection is established.)

Attach your native GDB (not avr-gdb) to simulavr process, type "bt"
and send me output.

--
Petr Hluzin