Re: Is a program really GNU? (was Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.or

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Is a program really GNU? (was Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org)
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2001 07:13:36 -0700 (MST)

     Honestly I can't remember exactly. I remember the GNUe example
    because it was not in the /software/gnue directory and I discovered it
    when I had to deal with it. I clearly remember that I used general
    purpose search engine to exactly find out what it was. I can't remember
    what exact bit of information I found in the general search engines that
    was not in the pages.

Could you see if the appropriate info is in /software/gnue now?
If not, I should talk with the GNUe maintainers again.