Re: Is a program really GNU? (was Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.or

From: loic
Subject: Re: Is a program really GNU? (was Re: [Savannah-hackers] Re: www.gnu.org)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 09:45:11 +0100 (CET)

Richard Stallman writes:

 > Did you find important information on GNUe which is not in
 > www.gnu.org?  If so, that suggests we have a problem, because all the
 > important info ought to be in www.gnu.org.
 >
 > What important info on GNUe did you find which was not in www.gnu.org,
 > and which URLs did you find it at?  (I am asking for a one-line
 > description of the topic, no more detail than that.)

 Honestly I can't remember exactly. I remember the GNUe example
because it was not in the /software/gnue directory and I discovered it
when I had to deal with it. I clearly remember that I used general
purpose search engine to exactly find out what it was. I can't remember
what exact bit of information I found in the general search engines that
was not in the pages.

    Cheers,