rule-list

Re: [RULE] does Slinky detect do ISA?

From: Ingo Lantschner
Subject: Re: [RULE] does Slinky detect do ISA?
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:56:54 +0100

On Fri, 27 Feb 2004 15:59:16 +1100, drose <address@hidden> wrote:

I can't get Slinky detect to pick up any ISA cards.

Is this expected behaviour, or is this something I'm doing wrong?

Specifically, I have a few dozen ISA NICs I'd like to use.

I had ISA-NICs (3C509 I think) working with Slinky-installed computers. We had problems with the Transceiver-Type on COMBO-Cards, but this is independent from the bus-type.

Regards, Ingo.