rule-list

Re: [RULE] Proposal/Vision: The Rule Desktop

From: Ingo Lantschner
Subject: Re: [RULE] Proposal/Vision: The Rule Desktop
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 23:56:44 +0100

While you are waiting, why don't you tell me what languages you prefer? I don't quite understand what localization or internationalization is, but I would like to try & customize it for you, unless you would prefer to do that yourself. If you wish for me to try it, then what are your 3 most preferred languages?
hmh, first of all we need French, then German and English - also we would like to have it in Lingala, but I know that we have to do this by ourself since the necesary translation (.po) is not done yet.

Just let us check, that we speak about the same thing before you start the work: "customization" means to put all the right thjings togeher: Languageversion of OO, spellcheking, thesaurus? Did I get you right?

Thanks and regards, Ingo