rule-list

Re: [RULE] does Slinky detect do ISA?

From: C David Rigby
Subject: Re: [RULE] does Slinky detect do ISA?
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 07:27:13 +0100

Hi Drose,
IFAIK, detection of ISA cards depends on isa-pnp functionality being available. I do not have an ISA-only machine nor any ISA nics to test with, so I can not definitively answer as to whether it should work or not.

Can you tell us which ISA NICS you have? If you do not know the type, can you post to the list whatever is written on the cards? Particularly useful would be any strings of text that start with "FCC ID."

Thanks
CDR

drose wrote:
Can anyone explain then why there's no mention of the NIC in the
generated report.txt?