rule-list

Re: [RULE] Call to arms and requirements for the website

From: C David Rigby
Subject: Re: [RULE] Call to arms and requirements for the website
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 07:57:33 +0100

Okay, I will set the system up as a server with the basic Apache/PHP/MySQL and try out some of the CMS packages. Since we seem to have settled on using Rodolfo's server I prefer to invoke the principle of least surprise and install the OS/Distribution/software versions that are being used on that system. Rodolfo, what are you using now?

I prefer to replace the Userlinux OS that is on there now also because I learned some years ago in high school chemistry class that combining two experiments in the same test tube can lead to unexpected, even flammable, results! {8->

Once I have it up and running within a few days, we can create user accounts and starting trying things out.

CDR