Re: [Protux-devel] Protux (CVS) working again,

From: Reinhard Amersberger
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Protux (CVS) working again,
Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 14:01:52 +0200

address@hidden schrieb am 29.05.04 04:42:45:

> > btw - do you need more infos?
>
> Actually, I lost the point. What was the problem again? :-)

:-) no problem ... MADM (hw) seems to detect available busses, but I can not
select them in the bus select dialog [BN] or  [VB]

> It would be really handy if I can talk live to you by using IRC, or some
> messenger.

I've setup an irc account some MONTH ago, but haven't used very much, so I will
re-check if it is still active ...

> I looked at your debug logs, but everything seems normal,

really? AFAIR MADM detects the available busse correctly,

|   |   |   |   |   [ Probing valid modes for bus hw:0,0 ... ]
|   |   |   |   |   [   Trying 22050 Hz MONO 16 bits :  OK ]
|   |   |   |   |   [   Trying 32000 Hz MONO 16 bits :  OK ]
|   |   |   |   |   [   Trying 44100 Hz MONO 16 bits :  OK ]

... but some lines below

|   |   |   |   |   |   [ --- Summary of all valid bus for this project ( 44100
Hz , STEREO, 16 bits --- ]
|   |   |   |   |   |   [ --- Buses not listed on this summary will be disable
for this project --- ]

... it shows that there are NO available busses, right?

btw - did you received the mail, about forum stuff some personal info ;-), I've
send to you yesterday?
I ask this dumb question cause my mail client (kmail), or maybe my mail account
for general, has a strange behaviour from time to time just like
- crashing after sending a message; after re-opening the client the mail is
located in the output folder, but seems to be send, cause I get a reply from
protux-devel list
- some, not all,  already send (to protux-devel list for example) mails arrived
sometimes with a big delay of up to 3 days
- also some messages that a answer has arrived to a topic at mustux-forum has
sometimes a big delay as well

greetings
reinhard

so I can't give any