Re: [Protux-devel] Protux (CVS) working again,

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] Protux (CVS) working again,
Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 11:22:02 +0200

> btw - play back is possible when using other alsa audio applications.
> so it seems to be a MADM related problem ?!?

Don't get it. MADM is supposed to continue even if another program is using
the audio card. In case there's no programming which has claimed the
audiocard MADM will detect all buses and you can use them, if the card is in
use, MADM will print a warning on console, and continues starting without
support for the audio card bus which is in use.
In other words, it should have nothing to do with the plughw problem etc. :-)

Best wishes,

Remon