Re: [Protux-devel] protux compile problems

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux compile problems
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 17:11:27 +0100

On Wednesday 29 October 2003 15:53, Luciano Giordana wrote:
> apparently, you have some problem in your ALSA stuff. I didnt change
> anything on this area... :-(
>
> anyway I will check

Thanks, but it must be some problem here then. Don't know wy, but solved it by
downloading source, and using aclocal -I /path/to/alsa/source/utils Then it
worked again.

I've reset the old jmb.map and Song, after some more improvements on
vertical_scroll. Check it out, and please give some feedback on the usage.
It's at least not messing up everything ;-)

Did you read my other mail about the MADM::probe_busses_valid_mode() ?
It's working really fine here

Greets, and keep your brain cool hehehehehe,

Remon