Re: [Protux-devel] libmustux/protux 0.19.9 are out

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] libmustux/protux 0.19.9 are out
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 10:55:51 +0100

> B0.19-22: (RA 27.oct.2003) When I import a clip and then another one,
> during the same PM session, they are overlapping in the track.
>               Would be cool if the second imported one could be placed
> directly behind
> the first one.

I think this one has to be put on wishlist

>         B0.19-23: (RA 27.oct.2003) When number collector is not active (no
> number was typed) and I <S> , then song 1 will be selected
>               and select isn't working as a consequence.

And this looks a bit like a bug to me...
But should it be possible to use 2 equal actions? Cause <S> and n..<S> are the
same jmb actions (well, almost?)

Selecting a clip is indeed not working now.

I have some other not working actions:

- Removing a filter controller is done now with [DF] which removes ALL
controllers.
- Selecting a controller not implemented right now? It's still not working....
- Dragging nodes not possible anymore (missing jmb action in jmb.map?)

And a question:
Clip gain now only REDUCES the clip volume, but it should be nice if I can
boost the clipgain a bit up!?

And another:
Song::process_jmb_action doesn't return after it has detected some action, but
continues walking down the list until it reaches the end of the method. But
it should return after the appropriate action is found and executed?

Last one :-)
I really liked the <FS> more then <PM> It feels very uncomfortable to move the
left hand completely over to the other half of the keyboard....

Greets,

Remon