Re: [Protux-devel] libmustux/protux 0.19.9 are out

From: booker
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] libmustux/protux 0.19.9 are out
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:06:58 +0100

Hi,

I've detected two new bugs, but since I'm not sure which one is actually
editing BUGLIST I will send them to the list, just as a precaution ;-)
So please add them if this are real bugs.

B0.19-22: (RA 27.oct.2003) When I import a clip and then another one, during
the same PM session, they are overlapping in the track.
                Would be cool if the second imported one could be placed
directly behind the
first one.

        B0.19-23: (RA 27.oct.2003) When number collector is not active (no
number was typed) and I <S> , then song 1 will be selected
                and select isn't working as a consequence.

greetings
Reinhard