Re: [Protux-devel] protux compile problems

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] protux compile problems
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 12:53:38 -0200

apparently, you have some problem in your ALSA stuff. I didnt change anything
on this area... :-(

anyway I will check
> (this is from config.log)
> configure:19582: g++ -o conftest -g -O2 -I/usr/local/include
> -I/usr/include/ qt3 -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT -DQT_THREAD_SUPPORT  -D_REENTRANT
> conftest.cc -lpthread -lm  -L/usr/local/lib -lmustux -lm -L/usr/lib -lqt-mt
> >&5 /usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to
> `snd_pcm_hw_params_set_period_size'
> and so on and so forth...
> /usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to `snd_pcm_hw_params_any'
> /usr/local/lib/libmustux.so: undefined reference to `snd_pcm_readi'
>
> I took a look at the JMB engine, but I leave it to you ;-)
> But I indeed forgot to read first the jmb.map comments, but I want to first
> test my setback until I commit it....

Dont worry, I am preparing something cool for 0.21. I will add
jmb_register_context calls...

> The prelisten is not working as it should, I don't know exactly anymore
> what, I have to use it again, but it will only be a small usebility change,
> but it has to be made to make it functional!

Ok, go ahead

I will check the ALSA error, and see if it is everything fine ..  give some
hours..
Thanks

--
Best Regards