Re: [Protux-devel] libmustux/protux 0.19.9 are out

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] libmustux/protux 0.19.9 are out
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:38:59 -0200

Hi,

I am not working on bugs right now, I am just implementing incrop/outcrop.

> Namely, I changed the following:
> "GAIN" -> "TRACK GAIN"
>               "CLIP GAIN"

I think you didnt read my comment on jmb.map. I need these actions to be "GAIN"
 due a bug in jmb which will be fixed later. set it back ASAP

> and updated Song accordingly, but I know the issues with the jmbMessage.
> Hopefully this can be fixed without to much work/problems

bad.. It has to be GAIN for both. The bug is pretty difficul to solve now.

> The remaining bugs in BUGLIST are havelly dependant on how it is supposed
> to work, or we have to move it as a WISHLIST item, and delay it to a
> following release. (For example the "mute/solo" bugs)
> Also some bugs regarding to Curves, which is something you have more
> knowledge of, and know better what to do about it, I think.
>
> Do you mind if I change the prelisten functionality in ProjectManager so
> its working in more or less the old fashioned way? (But of course, all the
> good things will stay ;-) )

which way ??