Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor: Wow!

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor: Wow!
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 08:13:56 +0000

> Hopefully the Song selection is working again soon (only the first
> song(widget) is active, and if I may make some suggestions?

Im working on it  !

> While busMonitor is in busboxdock,
> - only show the 0, -3 and -infinity mark.
good point

> - do not show the cardInfoArea, or align it left or right from VUs (as in
> my implementation) to have more room for the VUs
> - Set a maximum height to cardInfoArea, so resizing (outside dockArea) only
> affects VUS, and not wasting space to cardinfoarea.

also good ideia. I just dont know what to PUT in card info area, I just wanted
to respect your plan. Any suggestion ?

> - Try to align busBoxDock to the right :-), looks nicer...
I will try that

> Oh, I liked the colors, from green to yellow, etc. Probably you're not? ;-P
me too. I temporary disabled it , due some "QColor out of range errors"

> And after looking at your code, I realize that I have to learn much more to
> be a (good) programmer :-(

what ? you are great ! I just organized the code, thats all

> The interface is much better now without the tabPages! Thanks a lot
thanks. Now I plan to put some jmb action and some visual info to acess
different song... but now I need to sleep ;-)

Regards