Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor: Wow!

From: Luciano Giordana
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor: Wow!
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 10:08:37 +0000

> There are some specific parameters for certain cards which can be
> displayed, and I was tinking of such things as:
> - real bitdepth
> - real samplerate
> less important
> - max supported bitdepth/samplerate.
> And maybe not so much card related:
> -Reset overs, reset overcounter, etc.

these are cool. I thought you planned to put the input/output level controls
somebody suggested some emails ago

> Well, al such kind of things. But for now it can be disabled, or made
> functional before the 0.20.0 release. I vote for disabling it, until we
> have some clear usage for it, and have implementedit ;-)
ok. But I think I can put a simple  "number of buses " info, just to have
SOMETHING on this

> > > Oh, I liked the colors, from green to yellow, etc. Probably you're not?
> > > ;-P
> >
> > me too. I temporary disabled it , due some "QColor out of range errors"
>
> Ah, well they are well known at this place of earth :-) I had the same
> problem, probably the same problem, I'll have a look at it....

already fixed :-)

> > thanks. Now I plan to put some jmb action and some visual info to acess
> > different song... but now I need to sleep ;-)
>
> Hehe, I was wondering if you ever go to bed, but you do :-P

haha, dont be so sure. As the concelour in Zion says .. "I hate sleeping..."

--
Best Regards