Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor: Wow!

From: Remon Sijrier
Subject: Re: [Protux-devel] BusMonitor: Wow!
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:26:10 +0200

> these are cool. I thought you planned to put the input/output level
> controls somebody suggested some emails ago

Ehh, yes, but such thing as an overcounter has to be coded in BusMonitor I
think, and I first wanted to discus it before starting to code...
And I'm not completely sure how and what, so I thought, just wait until
somebody comes up with "THE IDEA", and code it after 0.20.0 ;-)
Protux has never been as stable as it is now, so I didn't want to change to
much!

> ok. But I think I can put a simple  "number of buses " info, just to have
> SOMETHING on this

Hehehe, all right, if something easy to code comes up in my mind, I'll let you
know if we should implement it....

> haha, dont be so sure. As the concelour in Zion says .. "I hate
> sleeping..."

Hehehe, but you're a human being who needs sleep. I'm in for some sleep as
well....

Remon