Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM ava

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM available from CheapBytes.com)
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 18:55:24 -0800

Lars Kneschke wrote:

 Dave(one of

leaders) and seek3r(another leader of your project) did jump in our channel
and tell people shit about us. And do not tell about literati was in your
channel and did tell shit too. literati is no offical leader of our project.
He did have a personal problem with dave.
Hold it just a second. I never got in your channel and talked crap about you guys. I was in the channel and was trying to answer questions about what phpGW and egroupware are, but I did not denegrade your project or speak negatively that I recall. Dave was, but what he says is his business. SO if you have an IRC log of me talking crap in your channel, then post it. Otherwise I would appreciate a retraction to what you have said I did.

Dan