Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM ava

From: Dave Hall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM available from CheapBytes.com)
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 19:03:24 +1100

Reiner Jung <address@hidden> wrote:

<snip />

> What will be, we will see. We don't need a relationship with phpgw.
> You can download from our CVS what you want use (like FUDforum, and
> write that it is ported to phpgw, again one lie) and import it to your
> CVS, and we use from your CVS what we think i is usefull.

Correction.  No code has been taken from the EGO cvs tree and used in
phpGW.  The FUDforum code was supplied from ilia - the developer of
FUDForum.  Some changes were required to be made due to some
incompatiabilities between the the 2 projects.  Additional branding
changes were made - all permitted under the GPL.

FYI, the file was downloaded from the FUDforum website, using a url
provided by ilia.  I know several people who also did this for testing
the port.

I am sick of wasting time responding to unfounded accusations and lies
from an outside group which have no interest in the future of phpGroupWare.

Cheers

Dave Hall (aka skwashd)
API Coordinator
phpGroupWare