Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM ava

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM available from CheapBytes.com)
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 22:47:17 +0000

mind pointing out which ones?  cause the both have the same subject, and as far
as I
can tell i'm only on this one.  I'm not so dense that I didn't think about that
at
first, only thing I can figure is that he's BCC'ing me, which is extremely rude
since he knows i've been on the dev list for the last 2+ years.