Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM ava

From: Dan Kuykendall
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] iDots Template (was: DotGNU 0.1 CD-ROM available from CheapBytes.com)
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 19:04:27 -0800

Lars Kneschke wrote:

I can say, that i can talk with reiner and he will stop any fud. I'm not
sure if you can organize the same with dave and seek3r.
Again you name me in this. I have not done any such thing. You really need to seperate Dave an I in this, because I am not doing what you are claiming here.

And i'm also willing working together on some standards or talking about
exploits togehter. We produce free software anyways.

Agreed. I dont see why the projects cannot be on better terms. Its all free software after all.

Seek3r