RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Account/Address DB proposal

From: Brian Johnson
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Account/Address DB proposal
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 10:08:01 -0400 (EDT)

I don't use ldap so my focus has been on the db.  Also, my opinion has
been that the code behind the ldap interface will have to match the db
schema (whatever that ends up being).  So if any changes to the db ARE
needed for ldap, it would be great to know very soon.

I don't think anyone is currently working on ldap for the new model yet
but some people have done some preliminary investigation

Could everybody interested in participating in the ldap work for the new
addressbook post a message here so that people can see who's involved and
everyone can work together