RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Account/Address DB proposal

From: Kai Hofmann
Subject: RE: [Phpgroupware-developers] Account/Address DB proposal
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 08:52:06 +0200

> From: Brian Johnson [mailto:address@hidden
>
> IMO, we should work in conjunction with mdean of dcl to
> develop a new db model for
> both projects since dcl is part of gnu enterprise
> http://www.gnu.org/software/gnue/project/what.html

I have to look into this.

Also Philipp and I are working on ldap. We hope to find a way
to use most of the ldap standard schemas and create an easy mapping
to the database.
This should allow to switch between database and ldap on the fly - also
it should be easier to maintain relations between database content and
ldap content.

Greetings

    Kai