Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Account/Address DB proposal

From: Michael Dean
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Account/Address DB proposal
Date: 07 Jul 2003 21:21:12 -0500

I've followed the thread, but dropped out of discussion because the
schema was completely tanked.  It was not a concept schema - it already
has code behind it and is in use AFAIK.  I made my points, it wasn't
accepted, so I have nothing else to add.

The DCL/GNUe definition of the contact schema will not change from the
original, with the exception of renaming the accounts to orgs (since it
confuses everyone) and adding a configurable contact method schema
(Jabber, ICQ, etc).