nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] using LocalFolder with DTMLMethods

From: Luistxo Fernandez
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] using LocalFolder with DTMLMethods
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:52:02 +0100

I created a LocalFolder 'Luistxo'

Added a property 'picture', then two images, picture_en and picture_es

Then I render the result with <dtml-var "Luistxo.picture"> . OK, so far.

Now I add a property, 'mymethod', then two DTMLmethods, mymethod_en and
mymethod_es with very simple content: <dtml-var title_or_id>

Then I try to render the result with <dtml-var "Luistxo.mymethod"> . But it
returns just a string of characters, literally "<dtml-var title_or_id>", not
the title or id...

How do I render a DTMLMethod through LocalFolder?

Luistxo