nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] Have 4 locales, need only 2 distinct methods

From: Luistxo Fernandez
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] Have 4 locales, need only 2 distinct methods
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 13:19:18 +0100

Previous problem: using LocalFolder with DTMLMethods

Juan David wrote:
>You have to call it, try <dtml-var "Luistxo.mymethod(_.None, _)">.

It works. Thanks.

Now, another issue.

Suppose that I need an specificic 'eu' method for one locale, and that all
other locales can go with a general default method. That is, I have 4 locales
(eu, es, en, fr), but I really need only two distinct methods, one for locale
'eu', another one for the rest.

I could solve that in the old Localizer placing a general ´mymethod´ method at
the root level, and the specific mymethod for 'eu' in its own locale.

Calling <dtml-var mymethod> looked first at its own locale folder, if not
present there, it took the general mymethod...

But now, I cannot create a general mymethod for "all-locales-except-eu". I need
to create identical individual methods, mymethod_en, mymethod_es etc and place
them in the LocaleFolder... Looks like a waste of methods.

Is there any other way to skip that?

Luistxo