nuxeo-localizer

[Nuxeo-localizer] I really need the SELECTED_LANGUAGE

From: Garikoitz Araolaza
Subject: [Nuxeo-localizer] I really need the SELECTED_LANGUAGE
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 11:50:58 +0100

Sorry, but I've found that I need information about language negotiation even with "a priori" non localizable objects.

For example:

- I run an Squishdot site for news. News are not necessarily the same for two language visitors. So, I created Squishdot subjects with the ISO code of each language, so that:

<dtml-in "Squishdot()(subject=SELECTED_LANGUAGE)">

would return news of a given language.

So I need to know which is the preferred language of the user, even if the Squishdot Site isn't a localizable object in my case.

- Launching search to a ZCatalog.

I used the expression:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('body_'+SELECTED_LANGUAGE, term)">
<dtml-in Catalog.....)

So that search would be performed in the right index of the catalog.

How could I do it with the new Localizer version? should I use the new locale folders?

Thanks

Gari

Garikoitz Araolaza
Code&Syntax