myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Any changes to API code this morning?

From: Ross Gardler
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Any changes to API code this morning?
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 13:40:26 +0000

On 3 November 2011 13:21, Ross Gardler <address@hidden> wrote:
> I can provide that info, but in trying to make it reproducable from
> curl I've found some strong indications that the problem is on my end.
> I don't want you to waste any time on it until I rule that out.
>
> I'll let you know if I prove/disprove Wookie (the widget server) as the
> culprit.

OK, I found the problem. It was with neither Wookie or MyExperiment it
was with my VPN. Not sure what has changed but killing the VPN and
using an open network resolves the problem.

It was your assurance that you weren't seeing any 500's in your logs
that pointed me in the right direction. It is the VPN that is issuing
the 500's not myExperiment.

Thanks for your time.

Ross