myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Any changes to API code this morning?

From: Ross Gardler
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Any changes to API code this morning?
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 13:21:14 +0000

I can provide that info, but in trying to make it reproducable from
curl I've found some strong indications that the problem is on my end.
I don't want you to waste any time on it until I rule that out.

I'll let you know if I prove/disprove Wookie (the widget server) as the culprit.

Ross

--
Ross Gardler (@rgardler)
Programme Leader (Open Development)