myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Any changes to API code this morning?

From: Danius Michaelides
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Any changes to API code this morning?
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 13:14:15 +0000 (GMT)

On Thu, 3 Nov 2011, Ross Gardler wrote:

On 3 November 2011 12:24, David R Newman <address@hidden> wrote:
I assume the request you are making is for
http://www.myexperiment.org/workflows.xml.  If so I can't find any
problems with this either using wget or through the web browser.  The
500 suggests a general server error and it sounds like it just didn't
like the request.  Maybe an odd accept type or other parameter in the
HTTP header.

We have been working on some stuff on the proxy service on our end.
However, the strange thing is it "just stopped working" (yes I know
that't what we all say). I'm trying to rule out a problem on the
myExperiment.

If you can point me at these Widgets I can try using one
and see whether it is doing something the the myExperiment web server
doesn't expect.

Currently they are not deployed to a public server. Since we can't
fully rule out a change on the myExperiment end let me do some work in
an attempt to make it reproducable for you. I'll be back soon.

Ross,

Can you identify the queries you are making? Or send me (privately) the ip
address that they'd likely be coming from. I can see some 500s yesterday
but nothing today in the apache logs.

Thanks,
Danius