myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] seeking your ideas for improving myExperiment

From: David De Roure
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] seeking your ideas for improving myExperiment
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2011 12:44:42 +0000

Dear myExperimenter

We've just revised our system for handling bug reports and feature requests, and we'd love to bootstrap it with all your great ideas for enhancements to myExperiment.  This will be enormously helpful for our planning and prioritising.  Of course we can't promise to do everything you ask, but we'll definitely do what we can!

We invite you to send bug reports and feature requests to address@hidden (the same address as usual). To get you started, here are some questions we're particularly interested in.

1. What information and things do you want to associate with your workflows? How could the "packs" mechanism be improved to help you do this?

2. In what ways could a myExperiment Android or iPhone app make your life better?

3. Would you find Amazon-style recommendations helpful? (Please give examples of what would be useful to you.)

4.What's the single thing we could do that would make the site more useful for you?

5. And finally, would you be interested in helping try out new features as we develop them?

BTW Feel free to reply directly to this message if you'd prefer me to inject your comments directly into the system anonymously.

We'll report back with a summary of the outcomes.  Many thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!

-- Dave