myexperiment-discuss

[Myexperiment-discuss] Any changes to API code this morning?

From: Ross Gardler
Subject: [Myexperiment-discuss] Any changes to API code this morning?
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2011 12:08:23 +0000

HI,

I'm working on some W3C widgets to display data from MyExperiment.
This morning my requests to the API (e.g. getting workflows index) are
getting a "500 Permission Denied" exception. When connecting through
the browser directly I get the results as expected.

Clearly there is something to do with the proxied request that my
widgets are doing to avoid the same origin problem (that is the
request goes via a Widget server). However, this sudden failure began
with no changes in the code on my end.

Can you please let me know if you have made changes at your end that
might be affecting my requests.

Thanks,
Ross

--