myexperiment-discuss

Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Any changes to API code this morning?

From: David R Newman
Subject: Re: [Myexperiment-discuss] Any changes to API code this morning?
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2011 12:24:00 +0000

Hi Ross,

I assume the request you are making is for
http://www.myexperiment.org/workflows.xml.  If so I can't find any
problems with this either using wget or through the web browser.  The
500 suggests a general server error and it sounds like it just didn't
like the request.  Maybe an odd accept type or other parameter in the
HTTP header.  If you can point me at these Widgets I can try using one
and see whether it is doing something the the myExperiment web server
doesn't expect.

Regards

David Newman