lynx-dev

Re: lynx-dev TRST : the next step

From: Hataguchi Takeshi
Subject: Re: lynx-dev TRST : the next step
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 12:57:23 +0900 (JST)

On Wed, 17 Nov 1999, Klaus Weide wrote:
> Also try his proxy in <http://www.mich.com/~thomas/ftp/lxtab0.5.tar.gz>.

I had modified his script t2thtml and made it public at
    http://www.t3.rim.or.jp/~patakuti/lynx/enhanced/t2thtml
This is able to render nested tables better than original does
(I believe).

The script is designed as a filter not as a part of proxy.
So please try like this way.
    % t2thtml maxwid=10 < orininal.html > /tmp/foo.html
    % lynx /tmp/foo.html

# I'm sorry to Philip that the script use gawk functions.

I had posted the way how to see the HTML document with tables
by using DOWNLOADER (*).
Of course I think it's good that Lynx can render tables.
But the way using DOWNLOADER is a reasonable choice.

(*) http://www.flora.org/lynx-dev/html/month0699/msg00384.html
--
Takeshi Hataguchi
E-mail: address@hidden